Investors are often only keen on subscribing for new shares, once listed, they are profitable, and seldom think about which of these new shares are worth holding in the long run. When the winning rate of new shares is getting lower and lower, and the subscription of new shares can no longer meet the needs of big profit-making organizations, they will actively stop subscribing for new shares and look for profit opportunities in the new stock market with huge selling pressure in the secondary market. Therefore, a group of truly high-performance and high-growth secondary shares become the main attraction of institutions. Object.
The most important characteristic of sub-IPO is that it has both speculative value and investment value. From the point of view of investment, most of the sub-new shares have good performance, mainly belong to the high-tech growth industry, and many circulation scale is not large, which makes them have the synchronous growth of performance and equity, and have better activity in the market. Especially for the special stocks in some industries, there are more obscure themes in the market speculation. In addition, the series of projects raised by the fund investment in the last IPO have entered the return period, and new profit growth points are constantly emerging, which has a good supporting effect on the substantial improvement of its performance. From the perspective of speculative value, sub-new stocks often present a stage of hot speculation. Once the market enters the adjustment or the market lacks hot spots, sub-new stocks will be exploited by the main force to attract market popularity. Therefore, more opportunities in the market is its important feature.
1. Basic Trends and Investment Strategies of Sub-IPOs
From the past speculation of new stocks, a small number of new stocks have risen sharply after listing. For small and medium-sized retail investors, such stocks can only “hope for the plum to quench thirst” and dare not enter. But most new stocks do not rise sharply immediately after listing, but after a period of time, they will perform better. These stocks are for small and medium-sized retail investors. It can participate. How small and medium-sized retail investors participate in the speculation of such stocks, we must analyze the trend of new stocks after listing, in order to make investment decisions. Generally speaking, the trend of new shares after listing has the following three forms:
(1) The upward trend of oscillating market and investment strategy. The moderate positioning of sub-new stocks, stock price oscillation and rise, form a flag-shaped rise or obvious rise channel, indicating that there are institutions to collect chips, and the midline funds are actively absorbed. Small and medium-sized retail investors can build a part of the bottom warehouse first, and the rest of the warehouse can be absorbed after a large fall back in the first period.
(2) Interval oscillation trend and investment strategy. The position of sub-IPO is reasonable, and the stock price oscillates in a box. There are two situations for this trend of sub-new stocks: one is that the trend fluctuates with the general trend, such stocks either do not have Zhuang intervention, or the degree of banker intervention is not deep. For such stocks, small and medium-sized investors should wait and see. Secondly, after a period of box oscillation, the stock price breaks through the box downward, indicating that the stock has the main involvement to suppress suction, small and medium-sized investors can buy a small amount of money. When the stock price stops falling and goes up, small and medium-sized investors buy more warehouses.
(3) Oscillating downturn trend and investment strategy. As a result of better market image, excessive packaging or high index position, secondary market positioning is high, and then stock prices begin to oscillate and fall. For such stocks, once the formation of W-bottom or triple-bottom form, bankers can suppress the purpose of warehousing is obvious. For such a trend of stocks, small and medium-sized investors can choose to intervene when the bottom form is about to break through, when prices are often lower than the cost of the banker, there will be considerable returns.
2. Selection Skills of Sub-IPOs
(1) Select shares according to the technical indicators of the sub-new shares. To speculate in sub-new stocks, we should focus on ARBR, the popularity index AR can reflect the popularity of sub-new stocks, BR can reflect the intensity of sub-new stocks’willingness to buy and sell. When AR and BR in the ARBR index of sub-new stocks are less than 100, if BR line crosses ARBR line quickly and effectively, investors can actively buy at low prices.
(2) Choosing stocks according to the volume characteristics of sub-new stocks. In the process of the rising volume of sub-new shares, investors can still actively select stocks, seize the opportunity and moderately pursue the increase. However, we should pay attention to whether the transaction is too large, if the volume is too large, it will greatly consume the power of stock price upstream, easy to make the stock price peak in the short term, into a strong adjustment.
(3) Attention should be paid to the length of the listing time of sub-new stocks. Because of the continuous listing of new stocks, the capacity of this sector is expanding. Some sub-new stocks with a longer listing time will gradually evolve into old stocks, and there is a gradual lack of linkage with sub-new stocks.
(4) Attention should be paid to whether sub-new stocks have been hyped crazily in the history. Investors should try to choose sub-new stocks that have not experienced hype, and the hype potential is greater.
(4) Attention should be paid to the stability of the performance of sub-new stocks. At present, there are many phenomena such as one-year performance, two-year performance and three-year performance difference. It is not uncommon for sub-new stocks to change face in less than one year of listing. Investors should pay attention to the selection of sub-new stocks with good operation.
(5) Attention should be paid to whether there are heavy holding chips in the upstream of sub-new shares. At the beginning of listing of some sub-new shares, a lot of publicity work and various investment analysis reports have been done. After listing, they are highly sought after by retail investors, resulting in heavy holding chips in the upstream, which makes it difficult for stock prices to perform.
We should pay attention to the stocks which have just started recently and have great potential. For those sub-new stocks that have gone up too much in the early period and have fallen with the volume of the market in the near future, they should be distributed at a higher price gradually in the process of rebound. Many of the sub-new stocks have signs of starting from the bottom, optimistic from the perspective of industry development prospects, and obvious main concern from the perspective of technology trends. These stocks have obvious signs of incremental capital involvement in the early stage, good price coordination and good long-term prospects.
Attention should be paid to those sub-new shares that will be allocated for the first time after listing. Because of the roll-over profit of sub-new shares, the potential of performance growth is huge, and there is a high proportion of distribution potential. When the annual report appeared on the stage, the distribution scheme of listed companies has been a hot spot in the market during the period of annual report disclosure. Of course, the allocation scheme of listed companies is difficult for investors to predict, but new listed companies have clear statements in prospectus and announcement for the first allocation after listing. Therefore, investors can allocate shares for the first time before a certain period of time, according to their industry fundamentals and technological trends, select small circulation, optimistic industry prospects, and have signs of starting at the bottom of the sub-new stock warehousing.